Monday, December 23, 2013

And so it goes...

Well, my laptop has died. It died a dark, beeping death. It's been coming for awhile, but I was just hoping it would hang on for awhile longer. Like, another year.

We have no money to fix it, no money to pay for recovery of pictures and memories, and no money to buy another.

I don't know what it means for this blog. I'm painstakingly typing this out on mobile but I'm switching to a dumb phone in 2 days. I'm going to try to find a way to go the the church computer lab, but understand that it will probably be a few days before I'm back.

Ug. I seriously wish this hadn't happened. It makes me feel a whole lot less positive about things. I hope I'm wrong.

I hope you all have a wonderful, meaningful Christmas and a happy and healthy 2014.




No comments:

Post a Comment