Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hallelujah!

The computer drought is over! I am, for the foreseeable future, borrowing a laptop. I'm so hesitant to say I'm back for good, so I will say I'm back...for now. I'm not being negative, just giving a nod to those circumstances that are sometimes out of our control.

I don't have a dedicated reader base, a lot of subscribers, or even very many views, but I feel a feeling of dedication and affection for this blog and my readers, even if they are all in the future and yet to stumble here. Even if I write for months without any comments or an increase in page views, simply the idea that someone like me may come along and be uplifted or helped in some way, and might be inspired to change their story makes me want to keep going. Also, the fact that even if it doesn't help anyone else but this little family, it has been worth it, keeps me going. I often feel like I can't do anything about our situation. Outlining it helps me see differently and keeps me motivated to make small changes even if I don't yet see results.

So here I am again, and here you are, if you're reading this. If you haven't found anything to help you out yet, maybe check back in awhile when I've got more content and posts.

I am so happy to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment