Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Finally...an update!

Man, it's been a crazy week. Ish? It's been way too long since I made a post, but we had a serious GI illness epidemic, followed by our internet services being off for a few days for being past due. I'm not sure which was worse!!

I'm kidding. The stomach flu was WAY worse! (shudder)

I'm sorry to keep anyone waiting who has become accustomed to my updates, all I could really do was check my email on my phone when I had some G's. my toddler has officially gotten to that age when going to the library is nothing but frustration. It's impossible to get anything resembling work done, because even when she's not throwing a temper tantrum, she still talks at the top of her lungs and tries to wreck everything.  I really hate feeling like we're disturbing other library patrons, and there's really no question that she is. I wish I could just get her a shirt to wear for explanation; "WARNING: I'M TWO". Moms everywhere would understand. Still, I feel bad.

But I promise I haven't been idle, and I've got some posts coming up. A real, solid update is in order, plus a food post or two.

So, what have you guys been up to all this time?  Got any ideas for posts you'd like to see?


2 comments:

  1. I remember telling my kids, over and over, " No running, No yelling and No making messes with the books!" It was like a library song! Ha!
    Glad you posted again! ~ christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is way off topic but have you considered setting up some forums as part of your blog. This would be a place where readers could discuss issues of poverty and possibly bring in a little money for you through ads.

    ReplyDelete